Journey on the iconic Glacier Express, play the best golf courses along its route and stay at stunning 5* hotels
From CHF 12’000.– pp
Summary: This is a golf journey of a lifetime! Play some of the best mountain golf courses the Alps have to offer, travel on the iconic Glacier Express all along your route and stay at the best mountain hotels available. Discover Zermatt and the Matterhorn and as a highlight fly over the Alps by helicopter. This trip is all about luxury and adventure. Get ready for a truly unique experience.
- Train Journey on the world-famous Glacier Express Panoramic Train from Zermatt via Andermatt to St. Moritz
- Helicopter ride over the Alps
- Sleep at some of Switzerland’s most exclusive 5* mountain hotels
- Play the long standing European Tour venue Golf Crans-sur-Sierre, home of the European Masters
- Play Andermatt Swiss Alps Golf Course, a back-to-back “World Golf Awards” winner
- 4 x 18 holes rounds of golf incl. snacks, refreshments and transfers
- Transfers from GVA/ZRH Airports to Crans-Montana and from St. Moritz to GVA/ZRH Airports by VIP limousine service
- All transport of your equipment and baggage
- Local tour guide
- 1st Class ticket on the Glacier Express Panoramic Train incl. snacks and refreshments
- 6 nights acc. dbl. B&B 5* / 1 night acc. Dbl. B&B 4*S
- 4-course gourmet dinner at your hotel every night (excl. alcoholic beverages)
Golf courses: All golf courses are set in stunning natural environments.
- Crans-sur-Sierre has been hosting the European Masters since 1948.
- Andermatt Swiss Alps is the rising star amongst Switzerlands championship courses and has won three “World Golf Award” from 2016 to 2018.
- Alvaneu is a hidden gem in a spectacular setting and
- Engadine St. Moritz is the oldest Swiss golf club dating back to 1893.
Hotels: Stay at some of the best hotels the Swiss Alps have to offer:
- The Guarda Golf Hotel***** in Crans-Montana which is a luxury Swiss chalet bordering the golf course,
- The Riffelalp Resort***** towering high above Zermatt at 2222m,
- The Chedi Andermatt***** which is an alpine interpretation of an Asian temple,
- The Guarda Val**** in small hamlet above Lenzerheide is a collection of traditional huts and barnes transformed into a unique hotel
- The Kulm Hotel***** that offers stunning views of Lake St. Moritz and the Engadine mountains since 1856.
- The helicopter ride over the Alps from Crans-Montana to Zermatt
- The discovery of Zermatt and Mt. Matterhorn
- The ride on the iconic Glacier Express from Zermatt to St. Moritz
- Golf courses at Crans-sur-Sierre, Andermatt. Alvaneu Bad and St. Moritz
- Some of the best luxury hotels and gourmet restaurants of the Alps