Golf Les Bois is situated in the heart of the Franches-Montagnes, in a fabulous landscape of wooded pastures. It is one of the most beautiful courses in Switzerland. The know-how of the architect Jeremy Pern made it perfectly homogeneous as he arranged this eighteen holes in two stages.
Holes 1 to 9, inaugurated in 1999, offer beautiful golfing opportunities, including the pond strategically placed between holes 4-6-7. Holes 10 to 18, opened in 1995 in the middle of the century-old firs, find their crowning holes 14-15-16 which are worth the trip alone.
Golfers of all levels appreciate the technical quality of the terrain, the tranquility and natural beauty of the site, as well as the warm welcome they receive. That’s why you’ll love to come play and re-play at Les Bois!
|#holes / Par / Length||18 holes / Par 72 / 6'053m|
|Rating||CR 71.6; Slope 129|
|Season||April – October|
|Good to know||- Visitors are welcome at all times|
- Players must be members of a national golf association and present a member card of their home club upon check-in
- A handicap of 54 or better is required
- Visitors are expected to respect the clubs dress code
- Please ask about course maintenance schedule prior to booking
|Nearby Golf Courses||Neuchâtel (18)|
|Nearby Hotels||Hotel with 9 rooms integrated into clubhouse|
|Nearby Cities||Neuchâtel (35min)|
|Nearby Intl. Airport||Basel/BSL (90min)|
|Nearby Attractions||- La-Chaux-de-Fonds UNESCO world heritage watchmaker town|
- Visit of the watch museums of some of the world's most famous Swiss watchmakers
- Assemble your own, personalized watch at a watchmakers workshop
- Visit of an automaton museum
- Chocolat factory visit
- Cheesemaker manufacture visit
- Creux-du-Van rocky cirque
- Saut-du-Doubs waterfalls and Lac des Brenets lake