Beautiful landscape forms, the unique view of the Rigi and the Pilatus far into the Swiss Alps, the view of Lake Lucerne and Lake Zug: These are the natural attributes that make a round of golf in Küssnacht am Rigi a very special experience.
This initial situation has led the architect Peter Harradine to draw a golf course in the heart of Central Switzerland that is not characterized by its enormous length but by an exceptionally harmonious integration into the pre-Alpine landscape. Each fairway has its very own character and requires the player to deliberate, tactically challenging play.
The Golf Club Küssnacht is looking forward to welcoming guests and to offering them as well as its members a golfing experience in a natural, well maintained golf course with its own character. When was the last time you played between blossoming cherry trees with dozens of snowy mountains in the background and the sparkling Lake Lucerne at your feet as close as possible to the flag on the green?
A generous Driving-range, well-maintained cloakrooms and above all a restaurant with its excellent cuisine and wine cellar complete the golf course in Küssnacht am Rigi perfectly.
|#holes / Par / Length||18 holes / Par 68 / 5'369m|
|Rating||CR 69.7; Slope 119|
|Season||March - November|
|Good to know||- Member of World of Leading Golf|
- WWF: Award as a particularly environmentally friendly and natural sports and leisure facility
- Visitors are welcome Mo-Fr
- Players must be members of a national golf association and present a member card of their home club upon check-in
- A handicap of 36 or better is required
– Weekends are generally reserved for members
- Please ask about course maintenance schedule prior to booking
|Nearby Golf Courses||Meggen (9)|
|Nearby Hotels||Hotel Schweizerhof Luzern*****|
Hotel Des Balances****
Hotel Waldstätterhof Luzern***
|Nearby Cities||Lucerne (20min)|
|Nearby Intl. Airport||Zurich/ZRH (45min)|
|Nearby Attractions||- Old town of Lucerne with the Chapel Bridge|
- Steamboat ride on Lake Lucerne
- Mt Rigi by cog wheel train or cable car
- Mt Pilatus by cog wheel train or cable car
- Mt Stanserhorn with its open air CabriO cable car
- Mt. Titlis with its revolving cable car
- The Victorinox Swiss Army Knife Museum
- Hike around Lake Lucerne to discover Switzerland's origins