A charming small family-run hotel & restaurant, ideally situated on the waterfront of Lake Léman 7 minutes from Lausanne center. Our chef propose a traditional cuisine with quality products which has made the restaurant a famous address in Lausanne. The Nicolier family, who have been running the hotel for 3 generations would be delighted to welcome you !
|Season||January – December|
|Nearby Golf Courses||Lausanne (18)|
Signal de Bougy (18)
Domaine Impérial (18)
Evian Resort Golf Club (18+6)
|Nearby Cities||Lausanne City (5min)|
|Nearby Intl. Airport||Geneva/GVA (45min)|
|Nearby Attractions||- Lausanne: Old town, cathedral and lakeshore|
- Lavaux Region : Go in search of wine and winemakers! Classified as a UNESCO World Heritage site, this terraced vineyard should not be missed.
- Boat Trip: Embark on a typical Swiss boat for a relaxing moment and dazzling landscape. Passing by Vevey, Montreux, Chillon Castle, the Lavaux vineyard, you will discover Switzerland in a different way.
- Chillon Castle : Dive into the enchanting world of the famous medieval Chillon Castle.
- Chaplin’s World: Live an extraordinary adventure across time and through the magical world of cinema.
- Montreux Jazz Festival : With ambitious programming choices, the Montreux Jazz Festival offers a haven of peace to both artists and public—time seems to stop as the most improbable encounters
- The Olympic Museum : Put yourself in a famous athlete’s shoes and study the history of the Games from anti-quity to today thanks to many interactive activities.
|Official Hotel Website||Hôtel du Port|