Opened in 1995 and designed by architects Mario Verdieri and John Chilver Stainer, the 27-hole course stands for complete and challenging golfing pleasure. It is located in a tuma landscape unique in Switzerland (“tumas” is Romansh) and means moraine hills. Several small lakes, water hazards, an island green as well as island tees and several sand bunkers are the main features of this course.
The golfer has 3x 9 holes at his disposal, which are laid out flat. The fairways are generous and many greens are heavily undulated.
The spacious training facility with modern pro boxes is well known in the golf scene and is considered one of the best in Switzerland.
|#holes / Par / Length||18 holes / Par 72 / 6'158m|
|Rating||CR 73.5; Slope 137|
|Architect||Marco Verdieri and John Chilver-Stainer|
|Season||End March - Beginning November|
|Good to know||- Visitors are welcome Mo-Su|
- Players must be members of a national golf association and present a member card of their home club upon check-in
- A cours authorisation (PR/AP) is required
– Weekends are generally busier
- Please ask about course maintenance schedule prior to booking
|Nearby Golf Courses||Bad Ragaz (27)|
Alvaneu Bad (18)
|Nearby Hotels||Grand Resort Bad Ragaz*****|
Garni Hotel Torkelbündte***
BESTZEIT Lifestyle und Sport Hotel
|Nearby Cities||Vaduz (30min)|
St. Moritz (100 min)
|Nearby Intl. Airport||Zurich/ZRH (90min)|
|Nearby Attractions||- Bad Ragaz Thermal baths|
- Heidi Village in Maienfeld
- Bündner Herrschaft Vineyards