Grand Hôtel des Bains
In the heart of a lush green countryside
In an incredibly peaceful setting, the Grand Hôtel des Bains**** enjoys a privileged position facing the Dents du Midi, a majestic mountain range. The 68 bedrooms, Suites and Junior Suites overlook the hotel’s shady park and have been completely renovated with comfort, calm, luxury and the most extreme refinement in mind.
As a guest at the Grand Hotel des Bains, you enjoy direct access to Les Bains spa facilities and Wellness Suite. Guests also have the choice of two restaurants, one snack bar and a bar for relaxing over an evening drink.
During your stay, enjoy the thermal baths as much as you want with an unlimited access to the pools, saunas, hammams and relaxation areas.
- 1 mixed hammam
- Relaxation areas
|Highlights/Awards||Themal Bath of Lavey|
|Season||January – December|
|Nearby Golf Courses||Montreux (18)|
Evian Resort Golf Club (18+6)
Signal de Bougy (18)
|Nearby Cities||Lausanne City (50min)|
|Nearby Intl. Airport||Geneva/GVA (75min)|
|Nearby Attractions||- Lausanne: Old town, cathedral and lakeshore|
- Lavaux Region : Go in search of wine and winemakers! Classified as a UNESCO World Heritage site, this terraced vineyard should not be missed.
- Boat Trip: Embark on a typical Swiss boat for a relaxing moment and dazzling landscape. Passing by Vevey, Montreux, Chillon Castle, the Lavaux vineyard, you will discover Switzerland in a different way.
- Chillon Castle : Dive into the enchanting world of the famous medieval Chillon Castle.
- Chaplin’s World: Live an extraordinary adventure across time and through the magical world of cinema.
- Gruyères village : Discover, in the heart of Switzerland, the medieval town of Gruyères offering a cultural and gastronomical journey.
- Glacier 3’000 : Looking for new thrills? Walk on the “Peak Walk by Tissot”, the first and only suspen-sion bridge to connect two mountain peaks at 3’000 meters high.
- Montreux Jazz Festival : With ambitious programming choices, the Montreux Jazz Festival offers a haven of peace to both artists and public—time seems to stop as the most improbable encounters
- Cailler Chocolate Factory : Explore the story of the Swiss chocolate through a series of interactive, multi-sensorial experiences, and maybe uncover a few secrets along the way.
- The Olympic Museum : Put yourself in a famous athlete’s shoes and study the history of the Games from anti-quity to today thanks to many interactive activities.
- Watch Manufacture Workshop : Spend time in a watch manufacture workshop and see what it feels like to be a genuine watchmaker!
|Official Hotel Website||Grand Hotel des Bains|