The majestic Château d’Ouchy, surrounded by Lake Geneva, the Alps and the city of Lausanne, epitomises the classic, cosy picture postcard image of Ouchy. Château d’Ouchy – a four-star hotel in an authentic 12th-century building – is located directly on Lake Geneva, in the middle of a lush and charming park. In the heart of the warm and vibrant tourist district of Ouchy, the castle is a veritable oasis, extraordinary yet familiar.
Dicover the 57° restaurant : On his piano, the Chef plays and controls the degrees in front of the guests, starting at 57° to offer them tender meat, cooked with passion and perfection. In addition to its technique, it relies on a selection of local products with controlled-origin that meet the only quality criterion. On the grill, on the spit or roasted, in love with meat, fish and shellfish, welcome to 57°: the live-cooking at Château d’Ouchy!
|Affiliations||Sandoz Foundation Hotels|
Small Luxury Hotels
- Gault&Millau: 13 points
|Highlights/Awards||Château d’Ouchy is listed as a Swiss cultural heritage site of regional importance.|
|Season||January – December|
|Nearby Golf Courses||Lausanne (18)|
Signal de Bougy (18)
Domaine Impérial (18)
Evian Resort Golf Club (18+6)
|Nearby Cities||Lausanne City (5min)|
|Nearby Intl. Airport||Geneva/GVA (45min)|
|Nearby Attractions||- Lausanne: Old town, cathedral and lakeshore|
- Lavaux Region : Go in search of wine and winemakers! Classified as a UNESCO World Heritage site, this terraced vineyard should not be missed.
- Boat Trip: Embark on a typical Swiss boat for a relaxing moment and dazzling landscape. Passing by Vevey, Montreux, Chillon Castle, the Lavaux vineyard, you will discover Switzerland in a different way.
- Chillon Castle : Dive into the enchanting world of the famous medieval Chillon Castle.
- Chaplin’s World: Live an extraordinary adventure across time and through the magical world of cinema.
- Gruyères village : Discover, in the heart of Switzerland, the medieval town of Gruyères offering a cultural and gastronomical journey.
- Glacier 3’000 : Looking for new thrills? Walk on the “Peak Walk by Tissot”, the first and only suspen-sion bridge to connect two mountain peaks at 3’000 meters high.
- Montreux Jazz Festival : With ambitious programming choices, the Montreux Jazz Festival offers a haven of peace to both artists and public—time seems to stop as the most improbable encounters
- Cailler Chocolate Factory : Explore the story of the Swiss chocolate through a series of interactive, multi-sensorial experiences, and maybe uncover a few secrets along the way.
- The Olympic Museum : Put yourself in a famous athlete’s shoes and study the history of the Games from anti-quity to today thanks to many interactive activities.
- Watch Manufacture Workshop : Spend time in a watch manufacture workshop and see what it feels like to be a genuine watchmaker!
|Official Hotel Website||Château d'Ouchy|