Beau-Rivage Palace Lausanne
Set on ten acres of private gardens on the shore of Lake Geneva in Lausanne, the Beau-Rivage Palace exudes serenity and history. During the early 20th century, the Belle Époque hotel was the scene of two peace-treaty signings. Today, it attracts international attention with its two-Michelin-star restaurant, Anne-Sophie Pic au Beau Rivage Palace. Three other restaurants offer local fusion, Japanese and Italian cuisine, while the 75,000-bottle wine cellar contains many vintages from the nearby UNESCO World Heritage Lavaux vineyard. The Cinq Mondes Spa has indoor and outdoor swimming pools, nine treatment rooms and two tennis courts.
|Affiliations||Sandoz Foundation Hotels|
Swiss Deluxe Hotels
Leading Hotels of the World
|Gastronomy||Anne Sophie Pic:|
- Gault&Millau: 18 points
- Michelin: 2*
|Highlights/Awards||BILANZ : Awarded "Best City hotel in Switzerland" from 2013 to 2020.|
TRAVEL + LEISURE : Voted as one of the best hotels in the world in the Travel & Leisure "T+L 500 - best hotels in the world 2021” ranking
Voted 57th best resort hotel in the world and 5th best resort hotel in Europe;
listed amongst the 100 best hotels worldwide in the "the top 100 hotels in the world"
Voted 2nd best resort hotel in Europe; listed amongst the 100 best hotels worldwide in the “World’s Best Awards 2016”
CONDÉ NAST TRAVELER
Ranked in the top 10 of the "best hotels in the world" 2019
Third hotel in Europe 2019
2020 : Second Best City Hotel in Switzerland
Best Award of Excellence for Anne-Sophie Pic restaurant au Beau-Rivage Palace
Voted among the 10 most luxurious spas in the world by Forbes.com
|Season||January – December|
|Nearby Golf Courses||Lausanne (18)|
Signal de Bougy (18)
Domaine Impérial (18)
Evian Resort Golf Club (18+6)
|Nearby Cities||Lausanne City (5min)|
|Nearby Intl. Airport||Geneva/GVA (45min)|
|Nearby Attractions||- Lausanne: Old town, cathedral and lakeshore|
- Lavaux Region : Go in search of wine and winemakers! Classified as a UNESCO World Heritage site, this terraced vineyard should not be missed.
- Boat Trip: Embark on a typical Swiss boat for a relaxing moment and dazzling landscape. Passing by Vevey, Montreux, Chillon Castle, the Lavaux vineyard, you will discover Switzerland in a different way.
- Chillon Castle : Dive into the enchanting world of the famous medieval Chillon Castle.
- Chaplin’s World: Live an extraordinary adventure across time and through the magical world of cinema.
- Gruyères village : Discover, in the heart of Switzerland, the medieval town of Gruyères offering a cultural and gastronomical journey.
- Glacier 3’000 : Looking for new thrills? Walk on the “Peak Walk by Tissot”, the first and only suspen-sion bridge to connect two mountain peaks at 3’000 meters high.
- Montreux Jazz Festival : With ambitious programming choices, the Montreux Jazz Festival offers a haven of peace to both artists and public—time seems to stop as the most improbable encounters
- Cailler Chocolate Factory : Explore the story of the Swiss chocolate through a series of interactive, multi-sensorial experiences, and maybe uncover a few secrets along the way.
- The Olympic Museum : Put yourself in a famous athlete’s shoes and study the history of the Games from anti-quity to today thanks to many interactive activities.
- Watch Manufacture Workshop : Spend time in a watch manufacture workshop and see what it feels like to be a genuine watchmaker!
|Official Hotel Website||Beau Rivage Palace Lausanne official website|