Dating back to the 18th century and renovated in 2002, the Angleterre & Résidence (4-stars) is a timeless embodiment of the good life, where modernity melds perfectly with tradition. Authenticity and nature come together in a harmonious atmosphere of peace and serenity.
Spread across four buildings, each in a very distinct style, the 75 rooms and Junior Suites at Angleterre & Résidence offer a variety of atmospheres, all ensuring genuine relaxation and well-being. We do everything to make you feel at home or, if you are on a business trip, to enable you to work in peace.
|Affiliations||Sandoz Foundation Hotels|
Preferred Lifestyle Hotels
- Gault&Millau: 14 points
|Season||January – December|
|Nearby Golf Courses||Lausanne (18)|
Signal de Bougy (18)
Domaine Impérial (18)
Evian Resort Golf Club (18+6)
|Nearby Cities||Lausanne City (5min)|
|Nearby Intl. Airport||Geneva/GVA (45min)|
|Nearby Attractions||- Lausanne: Old town, cathedral and lakeshore|
- Lavaux Region : Go in search of wine and winemakers! Classified as a UNESCO World Heritage site, this terraced vineyard should not be missed.
- Boat Trip: Embark on a typical Swiss boat for a relaxing moment and dazzling landscape. Passing by Vevey, Montreux, Chillon Castle, the Lavaux vineyard, you will discover Switzerland in a different way.
- Chillon Castle : Dive into the enchanting world of the famous medieval Chillon Castle.
- Chaplin’s World: Live an extraordinary adventure across time and through the magical world of cinema.
- Gruyères village : Discover, in the heart of Switzerland, the medieval town of Gruyères offering a cultural and gastronomical journey.
- Glacier 3’000 : Looking for new thrills? Walk on the “Peak Walk by Tissot”, the first and only suspen-sion bridge to connect two mountain peaks at 3’000 meters high.
- Montreux Jazz Festival : With ambitious programming choices, the Montreux Jazz Festival offers a haven of peace to both artists and public—time seems to stop as the most improbable encounters
- Cailler Chocolate Factory : Explore the story of the Swiss chocolate through a series of interactive, multi-sensorial experiences, and maybe uncover a few secrets along the way.
- The Olympic Museum : Put yourself in a famous athlete’s shoes and study the history of the Games from anti-quity to today thanks to many interactive activities.
- Watch Manufacture Workshop : Spend time in a watch manufacture workshop and see what it feels like to be a genuine watchmaker!
|Official Hotel Website||Angleterre & Résidence|